[Nfb-krafters-korner] Humanware

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Sat Jan 30 01:00:09 UTC 2010

Another project I learned from using my Victor was the soap making
lat year. Woops, that was in 08. wow, we have been learning on here
for a while now.

I refer to the knitting books I have downloaded a lot.

However, I think a quick note from someone who has used a new
axcessable item in crafting is enough.