[Nfb-krafters-korner] Krafters Korner

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jul 1 15:58:23 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

I am off to Texas Friday morning early so this might be my last chance to
be online before I go.

Monday Night Chat is still on and all of you can meet up there by calling
in:

218 862 3242  Dawn's Den, then hit #1, listen for beep and hit #1 and  once
more hit #1, then enter 50.  The chat is at 8 PM eastern time.

If you have any questions please email Cindy Sheets at:
_slerythema at insightbb.com_ (mailto:slerythema at insightbb.com)
or Laurie Porter at: _freespirit1 at tds.net_ (mailto:freespirit1 at tds.net)
Laurie has had some trouble with her modem, but I think it is fixed  now.

Keep all the chatting  going.  Play well together and have a  Krafting
good time.  I will be back on July 15th.  I get a week  at Convention in Dallas
and then a week at my brother in Houston.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)