[Nfb-krafters-korner] This weeks fun with Kids

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Wed Jul 7 16:17:53 UTC 2010

Hey Henrietta:

Sounds like you are really into the Match Box Car thing.  How about knitting
for your grand children a rug or mat that looks like a road or driving
track??  I would think not a difficult knit, some black yarn, with
contrasting yellow or white for the lines in the road or side walks.

Last night I downloaded 2 books from NLS in the recent releases on making
terrariums.  One was for kids the other not for kids.   I've always had a
fondness for terrariums and thought they looked so cool in clear glass or
plastic containers or globes.

Eileen