[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting help

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Jul 7 22:44:57 UTC 2010

I think I need some help, probably from Eileen. Called Herschners to order
knitting supplies for class. They could not find 8 or 9 needles, or did not
know what the standard size they should give me, wanted to send me 13 size,
I do not think that is correct. They could not help me with yarn weigh or
size. Transferred me to customer service and someone is going to call me on
Thursday with help.  They are amazed that blind people can knit at all.

Suggestions?

Terry Knox