[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting help

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Thu Jul 8 00:31:25 UTC 2010

I am with Eileen, if you don't get the appropriate help, tell them no thanks
and go to Knit Picks. They are fabulous to work with and very knowledgeable.
I love their products and yarn. Customer Service is also very friendly and
if you have any problem with anything, they fix it. I use their Options
Nickel Plated interchangeable needles and I once had a cable that was coming
out of the connector and then another time I had a new needle that one of
the screw ends was stripped (before I ever used it). Both times, they
shipped me one right away and didn't even want the broken item back.

Cindy S.

et.org/etscrivani%40verizon.net