[Nfb-krafters-korner] bead holders Re: Fw: To All theBeadersinthe Group

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sun Jul 11 00:46:25 UTC 2010

I also work from the center out. But, I put my work on a beading pad that is
made from a velour type of material, bought in a bead shop. It is about 9 x
12 inches. I works well because beads cannot roll on it, they just stay
where they fall. I actually hold one end in my teeth at times to keep them
from falling off the wire while I am doing the crimp/clasp!
I start with the center bead or pendant, then I work about 3 beads on each
side. I try to just work three beads at a time, or I get lost and get things
off balance then have to tear out and start again. Lynda
Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
www.lyndalambert.com