[Nfb-krafters-korner] bead holders Re: Fw: To All theBeaders inthe Group

Sahar Husseini sahar at inebraska.com
Mon Jul 12 23:52:56 UTC 2010

Ha ha!  Blackmail doesn't work when everyone around you knows you're strange because you don't have the common sense to hide it.  *lol*

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, Please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan
  I am saving this e-mail.  The 3rd sentence says it all!  Blackmail is sure to come.  Co-worker of the VERY STRANGE one!

  Cindy Z.