[Nfb-krafters-korner] Intro and Questions

Eleni Vamvakari magkisa83 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 18:04:48 UTC 2010

I know that there are blind people in the academic field.  The problem
is finding something that actually interests me.  In any case, thanks
for the mentoring idea and thanks to all of you for the advice on
crafting.  I'm really excited about these classes and can't wait to
join one. *smile*  I've never taken a class over the phone so this
will be a new experience for me.