[Nfb-krafters-korner] Intro and Questions

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Jul 14 11:21:14 UTC 2010

Eleni;
The NFB store has the cup and spoon measuring devices, mentioned below.  I just saw them for the first time at National convention this year.  I, myself, like the separate spoons and cups.  I had a bit of trouble making the item click.  It might have been that the person did not know how to explain it to me.  You would think it would make a sound when it clicked from one size to another.  We were in a very noisy room and I could not detect the sound. Try Independent Living aids for more ideas.

Terry Powers