[Nfb-krafters-korner] Talking Cooking Thermometer

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Wed Jul 14 18:56:10 UTC 2010

Dixie,
I found it!  Thank you.  Here is the information for anyone else who needs it.

  Suggested Retail Price
 Blind Mice Member Price

 % Off

  $39.95
 $35.95
 10

"Talking Instant Read Probe Thermometer
[ Add to Cart ]   [ Wish List ]

This talking thermometer can be used in the kitchen or around the house! Just insert this easy to use thermometer's stainless tip probe into liquids, meats, or anything you want to know the temperature! Even use it for air temperatures! Press the "talk" button to hear the temperature spoken in a clear female voice. -58 to 572 degrees Fahrenheit. Click Item Name for more info!

In Stock

Item: tct572

Thanks again,
Cindy Z.