[Nfb-krafters-korner] For Sale Day

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Thu Jul 15 05:44:19 UTC 2010

Hi,
My new book, "there's more than one way to love a cat" is available in large
print at amazon.com.  It contains kitty haiku which I have written about my
cats from the past three years.  It tells about my cats, past and present.
I can arrange for an alternative format if you can pay the going price,
$13.95, by PayPal using
bizcats at catliness.com
as the email address.

If you know any other cat-loving people who would like to PURRchase my book,
please let them know.

I am a long-time NFB member.  I am currently vice-president of the Sno-King
chapter.
Thanks
Lauren Merryfield