[Nfb-krafters-korner] For Sale-Braille Writer Dust Cover

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Thu Jul 15 16:33:52 UTC 2010

Braille Writer Dust Cover

	I designed these dust covers because I could not purchase the vinyl
covers that come with new braille writers. The only covers available are the
expensive hard-shell covers. My covers are hand-knit with a hole at the top
for the handle and a tight ribbing at the bottom to keep the cover in place
if you wish to carry it from place to place. Because these are form fitting,
a color-coordinated bead has been included near the handle opening for easy
identification of the front side. The covers are ideal for the person that
wants to keep their Braille writer out so they can use it frequently but
still want to provide protection from dust.

Order Form

Covers are $15.00 each. Shipping is $5.00. PayPal, Checks, and Money Orders
accepted NOTE: Specific colors may be requested, occasionally, this may
incur additional cost but not in general.

Blindly Knitting
c/o Cindy Sheets
105 East Flamingo Drive
Clarksville, Indiana 47129