[Nfb-krafters-korner] Summer Fun with Kids

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Fri Jul 16 03:37:19 UTC 2010

When making the butter, don't forget to hav a bowl of ice water available to
set the butter more solidly.  Then pour off the remaining way and then take
a bit of the ice water and swirl it around in the container.  This will also
firm it up a bit and rince off the way.  Scoop it into a smaller container,
mix in a tiny bit of salt, a pinch of herbs or even a bit of honey.  Put in
the frigerator and then let them spred it on toast or biscuits.

Susan R.
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net