[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hello to the new folks!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jul 16 19:46:06 UTC 2010

We have had a few new folks join us since the beginning of the month.   I
want to extend a welcome to all of you.  We hope you enjoy the  information
besides the classes and friendship you will find here.

To check out our upcoming classes and learn more about Krafters Korner,
please stop by at:

_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)

Please also introduce yourselves and let us know what type of crafts you
like to do and what you might like to learn.  Let us know what state you
live in as you might have neighbors here on the list.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking me at:
_Blindhands at aol.com_ (mailto:Blindhands at aol.com)

Joyce Kane Moderator  and President
NFB Krafters Division
[Krafters Korner]