[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hello to the new folks!

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 17 02:27:08 UTC 2010

I for one am excited about the idea of learning how to do the beaded
lighthouses!  I have a lighthouse collection and that would be so very cool
to make one to add to the collection.

Then again, the Christmas trees sound intriguing also!  smile!

Dixie

ECCLESIASTES 3: 1 To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose
under
heaven.