[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hello to the new folks!

Carla Roller croller614 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 03:56:34 UTC 2010

Hi Teresa, I am really fascinated with the beading with safety pins. This sounds pretty cool! I'm thinking that it is what my aunt did years ago. She used to make various Christmas ornaments and such. I would love to learn how to do this. Welcome to the list. I too, am a new comer and I have really enjoyed hearing from different ones here and I am looking forward to learning to do crafts. I guess I will be learning to knit soon. Can't wait to learn sewing as well. Hope you find us all to be good buddies in the future.
--
Carla

Let everything that hath breath praise the LORD.