[Nfb-krafters-korner] new pin craft

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat Jul 17 19:36:34 UTC 2010

Thank you Theresa.

Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Theresa Taylor
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2010 2:50 PM
To: List for blind crafters and artists
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] new pin craft

Joyce,
I am totally new at this, but love to share what I know....so let me know
how best to share my patterns etc. If you want to email me off the
list....my email address is: tct71887 at gmail.com
The price is not a big thing to me at all. I could even send kits for a
class and then typically for beginners I sort the colors and put them in zip

lock bags with braille numbers to help know which color is which. I will
work on a list of projects I have all ready developed and post the list and
people can let me know what interests them.
Glad to share this....I am equally excited to learn from all of you. I have
not mastered cro hooking, but I love the challenge. I also have many and I
mean many craft items donated to my nonprofit that I would love to
distribute if someone needs them. If there is anyone in Minnesota loving
crafts and wanting to help sort through this awesome donation...please
contact me. Honestly, the price was left on many of these items and I was
just shocked on how much. Many of the items are still in their shrink wrap.
I want to see them get used. When the store called...I thought they meant a
few things, but you should see my garage....lol....thankfully I don't drive.