[Nfb-krafters-korner] Other uses for ZipLock bags - WAS: RE: update on ice cream making

Eleni Vamvakari magkisa83 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 00:50:40 UTC 2010

Hmm, will the egg in a bag make scrambled eggs or more like hard
boiled ones?  I ask because I've never liked the yolks in hard boiled
eggs but always eat whole scrambled ones.  Also, can you add butter to
it or just things like the cheese, bacon etc?  It doesn't sound like
butter would be a good idea, since it's going in water, but you never
know.