[Nfb-krafters-korner] Glad® SimplyCooking™ Microwave Steaming Bags

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Mon Jul 19 00:10:01 UTC 2010

Hi Joyce,
The oven bags do come by themselves.  It is near the zip locks and
such in the stores.  They are large and expensive. There also crock
pot liners but again, not reasonable touse for this project.  Yes,
the canning jars would probably float. Have to put a rock on top.

There is a liquid requirement with canning. With the canning lid on
top you would actually be canning the breakfast.