[Nfb-krafters-korner] plastic canvas

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Jul 19 19:39:17 UTC 2010

Terry Powers,

Terry I believe I sent you my email about plastic canvas, last Thursday, as
you wanted to send me some information. I wonder if I sent you an incorrect
address, as I had a problem last week on my system. I am sending it again,
as I am interested in your plastic canvas kits. I believe you spoke about
selling them at convention, a tissue box?

Please let me know if this is correct, and if you will be teaching class,
like to relearn my plastic canvas skills again, as close to counted cross
stitch as I can get right now, I think.

Terry Knox
Tknox6 at sc.rr.com