[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT accessible computers

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 03:04:01 UTC 2010

They can't send a computer as free Matter for the Blind. The rules are
very speicific about what can be sent as Free Matter. You can send
Braille, large print, or cassettes Free Matter, but handwritten
messages, regular size print, CDs, floppy disks, and anything else
cannot be sent as Free Matter for teh Blind. Regular shipping and
hadnling charges would apply, though I don't know who would pay these,
so asking is the best policy.

~Jewel