[Nfb-krafters-korner] to Eleni and others interested

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jul 21 09:47:58 UTC 2010

Hello Eleni
,

We have had some requests on learning to use the Nifty Knitter loom which
is what you are talking about.  You are a little ahead of me my  friend.  As
I have juswt talked to one of the Nifty Knitter users on this  list and we
are planning to have a class in September to learn how to make a hat  on one
of these.  It will be a 3 week course and following that we will  have a
class to teach everyone who is interested  another class to learn  how to make
a scarf on it.

It will be held on a Tuesday evening and I will let you know when it will
begin.

So hang onto your loom and watch the list announcement to sign up for this
class.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)