[Nfb-krafters-korner] Lap Looms

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Wed Jul 21 18:42:55 UTC 2010

Hello Eleni,

My name is Susan R. and I work the circular, and rectangular lap looms.  The
rectangular lap looms were also called knitting rakes back in colonial
times.  I also have a set of three looms that my uncle made for my mother in
which you weave placemats, hot pads and coasters with yarn.  Using the lap
looms is extremely easy and much faster than knitting or crocheting.  I also
can help you with your loom instruction before class time if you'd like.

Susan R.
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net