[Nfb-krafters-korner] (no subject)

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 14:50:12 UTC 2010

Hello, all,
	Just thought I'd go ahead and give you all a bit of an intro, having just come on board last night.  I do a couple different crafts, mostly things I've taken up in the SCA over the past 3 years, some of which I practice fairly regularly, others I sort of dabble in.  My 2 most frequent craft types are kumihimo braiding and lucet, though I am trying to pick up inkle weaving more consistently.  I also have a coiled basket that I've been working on sporadically for some time now, and occasionally do a bit of leather work.  I think I've leaned toward the cord-making methods so much because of their portability.  For a while, I was a woodturner, before I moved to take my current job, but that didn't work out for a number of reasons.  I have also dabbled a bit in Origami, but it's been a while.  It's something I mean to pick up again at some point though and learn a few more designs.  I'm looking forward to hearing from everyone and perhaps picking up some new ideas.  And if anyone has questions about anything I've mentioned, I'll be more than happy to explain/answer anything.

Terrence

Twitter: www.twitter.com/terrencevane
Kingdoms Live Code: bgc5a6