[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hi Terrence

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 16:52:30 UTC 2010

Hey there Susan!  So far I've been working with yarn & clothesline,
though I want to see what I can do about something a little thicker
than yarn as to make a basket of any size takes quite a bit of time
with yarn.  I'm going to finish the one I'm doing and then see what I
can do about perhaps finding some fabric strips or the like to do the
next one.

Terrence

--
Twitter: www.twitter.com/terrencevane