[Nfb-krafters-korner] Welcome

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jul 22 16:58:54 UTC 2010

Hello,

I have never heard of kumihimo braiding and lucet.  Please do tell us  more
about these two crafting skills of yours.  Where did you  learn how to do
this?

We have had Origami classes via telephone conference calls on some basic
things here.  We have had a class on coil basket weaving, too.

If you would like to check out more about the classes please go to our
website at:

_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)

Where do you live?  Could you let me know how you found out about  Krafters
Korner?  That is what we call ourselves around here.  I have  been working
hard on getting the word out about Kraftrs Korner and am interested  in how
folks have learned about us.

Welcome and just to let you know we have a beginners knitting class
beginning Friday evening this week and a spiral beaded necklace class that will
be on next Wednesday evening, both of these classes begin at 8 pm Eastern
time  and we will be using the same number  that we use for the Monday Night
Chat.  You can find that number on our website.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)