[Nfb-krafters-korner] Kumihimo & Lucet

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 19:55:55 UTC 2010

Wow!  I tried to learn knitting a while back, but didn't get very far.
 Perhaps if I sit in on the class here I might get it better.
I explain a little about kumihimo in a response to Terry (which I
reposted since I realized it ended up being a subjectless message.
Lucet is another cord-making method that uses a device that looks sort
of like a thick letter Y or a 2-prongued fork.  The thread is wrapped
around the two prongs in a figure 8 pattern to start.  If folks are
interested, I can post a more thorough explanation when I have a lucet
in front of me.

Terrence

--
Twitter: www.twitter.com/terrencevane