[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: NFB Krafters Korner members

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jul 22 21:16:32 UTC 2010

Actually, I started this list serve the very end of August 2007 and  July,
2008 we held our first meeting in Dallas, Texas and voted in the officers
and board members of the NFB Krafters Division.  two days prior to  that
meeting day I went up to speak with Dr. Mauer about the progress of forming
this new division and he called up Ramona and she came up to meet me.   Romona,
Cindy and myself spent most of the following afternoon sitting in the
middle of the hotel lobby working on writing a constitution for our new
division to be presented and voted on the next evening at our first official
Division business meeting.  So in July 2008 we had officers, board  membersand a
constitution.  The following day after our meeting we turned  this
information into Dr. Mauer's secretary during the session.

I had thought that we had to wait for November when the National had  their
board meeting in Baltimore in order for them to vote us  in as a new
division of NFB, but   in September when I had called up  Joann Wilson for some
advise regarding the division, she informed me that we  were a division
already according to her and Dr. Mauer.

So there is the beginning story of Krafters Korner.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)