[Nfb-krafters-korner] website to check out

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jul 23 23:00:16 UTC 2010

Hi,

I thought you might be interested in a fast reply that I received from this
 website.  I asked if she could send me the chart in words for her safety
pin pumpkin pattern.  I told her I was blind and wanted to give it a  try.
She emailed me back and  told me she added word descriptions for  all her 7
designs on her website.

_http://www.crafts-for-all-seasons.com/pumpkin-beaded-safety-pin.html_
(http://www.crafts-for-all-seasons.com/pumpkin-beaded-safety-pin.html)

I sent a similar email to another website that had lots more patterns and
they told me they would be working on putting up word descriptions  for all
their safety pin patterns.  I can't wait as they all sound so cute!

I am thinking ofdoing a Halloween safety pin project for October.  We  can
all have some fun making these pins.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)