[Nfb-krafters-korner] Lion Brand books

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 15:47:37 UTC 2010

Hello Joyce and all,
I haven't gotten any of the Lion Brand books myself, but for anyone wishing to save them, one thing you could try is the following:
1. Navigate to the link you would use to open the book.
2. Press the applications/context-menu key (usually located to the left of the right-hand control key on many keyboards.
3. Arrow down until you see "Save Target As..." and press enter.
4. You will be in a standard save dialog and can choose the name and location you wish to save under.

Unless Lion Brand has used code that prohibits this, it should let you actually save the PDF to your hard drive.

Happy reading,
Terrence

Twitter: www.twitter.com/terrencevane
Kingdoms Live Code: bgc5a6