[Nfb-krafters-korner] Beginner Knitting ...

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Sat Jul 24 16:01:34 UTC 2010

Sorry if this is a duplicate message.  I think my first attempt either failed or was weird ....

For all those who were in the beginner knitting class last night, thank you for all the nice thoughts.  I know we covered a lot and it took a long time to get through the initial steps.  If you are able to remember what we talked about and work through the steps that's great.  It will be helpful (I think) if when the recording is ready that you do give a second listen and try working through the steps with the recording.  I'm working on getting together documentation, so when its done I'll send each of you a copy, but that might take me another day or two to get together.

Try to work on it over the weekend while it is still fresh in your mind.  As the week goes on you might start to forget and become uncertain.

If you have questions in the mean time, let me know and we'll try and get them worked out before next Friday night.

Eileen