[Nfb-krafters-korner] website to check out

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jul 24 18:01:11 UTC 2010

Many thanks for sending a Thank you.  It proves to her I amn not the  only
visually impaired person looking at her website.

I have another website that has lots of these patterns on and I wrote
them.  They sent me the one pattern that I had asked about and said that  they
would add the word descriptions to their other patterns oin the  future.  I
went over yesterday and was poking around, but did not check the  pattern
that I asked for to see if the words were added.  I need to do that  today
sometime.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)