[Nfb-krafters-korner] mp3

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat Jul 24 23:16:00 UTC 2010

Well I am confused enough and I have been reading and I will wait for
farther advice. I think I understand that I can take the text file, or the
word file and convert these to an audio file by either Open Book, which you
tried Joyce, and had no success. Or I can transfer using Kerwell 10000 also.
I think I heard you can and cannot download either of these programs as a
demo and can or cannot use for for a limited time or a non limited time.

Am I confused or what. Maybe I need a class on this. I will wait to hear if
this is or not possible. Meanwhile, I will go back to practicing casting on
or off.

Terry