[Nfb-krafters-korner] (no subject)

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Jul 26 21:44:31 UTC 2010

Depending on the context, SCA has a bunch of meanings.  In this case
I think it is the Society for creative Anachronism -- groups that
reenact medieval stuff.

In broadcasting it is a subsidiary Communications Authorization, the
sub-carrier signals that radio reading and other auxiliary services
use, and in music it is a genre of electronic dance music I think.

Dave

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920