[Nfb-krafters-korner] Paper Flowers

Eleni Vamvakari magkisa83 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 04:14:56 UTC 2010

Hi,

  When I was a child, someone taught me how to make beautiful flowers
from tissue paper and wire.  As I remember it, you had at least six
pieces or more.  You had to fold them in a certain way and I guess
cross them.  In any case, you'd wind up with these flat papers on the
wire and you'd lift each so that it created a flower when you had
finished.  The whole process took only a few minutes.  I'm just not
sure how she got them on the wire or how many papers were needed.  I
remember that the end with the paper was twisted.  I wish I could tell
you more but I was very young and never did it entirely by myself.
I'd love to relearn it so that I could make some for my loved ones and
for the public as well.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Eleni