[Nfb-krafters-korner] Two Simple Crafts with Shells

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 27 14:47:14 UTC 2010

The boxes with the shells are called "Sailor's Valentines."  The sailors
used to make them while they were away at sea for their loved ones back at
home, to give to them, the loved ones,  when they, the sailors  returned to
shore.

Dixie

ISAIAH 43
1 But now, thus says the LORD, who created you, O Jacob, and He who formed
you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your
name; you are Mine. 2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you.
When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, nor shall the flame
scorch you. 3 For I am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your
Savior;