[Nfb-krafters-korner] casting

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jul 27 21:45:09 UTC 2010

OK I don't know nothing about English or Continental , but I do it this
way.  The yarn is hanging in the back.  I pick it up with my right  hand and
bring it to the left side of the needle that I was holding in my right
hand[had to let go of that needle to pick up the yarn]I pass it in front of the
needle and back toward the right [counter clockwise].  I am still holding
onto the needle in my left hand so all of this is being done to the needle
that  was in my right hand originally.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)