[Nfb-krafters-korner] Paper Flowers

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jul 27 22:00:05 UTC 2010

Cindy,

This sounds great!  If the 3 of you teach it do you think we can get  it
together and do it on August 9 or how about August 16???  Do you think  it
would be too much to put into a Monday Night Chat?

We can raid our buttton boxes[ gee does anyone still have one of those][I
don't have to give it a thought as Mom must have one.]  You can get pipe
cleaners from the grocery stores.  You can scrounge  around in those  left
over Christmas boxes for tissue paper or my grocery store has it in with  the
wrapping paper.  Of course you can go to the crafting store or card  shops
and purchase this stuff, too.

We don't have much in August for classes that is why I thought this would
be a good Monday Night Project.

A good busy hand thingy so we can keep up with the chatting anddrink our
cherry coffee?  This sounds good for ice coffee too.[ice cherry coffee]
Smiles

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)