[Nfb-krafters-korner] All you beginner knitters

Carla Roller croller614 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 03:49:19 UTC 2010

I'm doing so good! At least for the moment. After Joyce got me back on the right way, I have been doing pretty good. My husband actually told me how proud he was that I finely got brave enough to try something like this. Believe it or not he used to crochet when he was a lot younger and now I think he is getting interested in knitting!! All because I asked him if he could do a "slip knot!" I didn't tell him that I was asking because I forgot how! This is when I found out that he used to crochet! Wow! After 20 years I thought I knew him! GrinSmile!!
--
Carla

Let everything that hath breath praise the LORD.