[Nfb-krafters-korner] Two Simple Crafts with Shells

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Jul 28 13:35:03 UTC 2010

It was some kind of lab and survay done by one of the Smithsoniem museum.
The transpertation one had voice a tactual items at their exibits.  We wanted to try it out before taking our kids group.  We wanted to coment on improvements, if necessary.
I liked the bones, one!  We compaired to replicas.
Terry