[Nfb-krafters-korner] needsource forMagnetic HematiteBeadswholesale

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Wed Jul 28 15:52:11 UTC 2010

Yes, your idea is great for using the magnetic beads just by themselves. It
is also great for people with difficulties in using a clasp. Never even
thought of that.  I bought a magnetic bracelet in Austria a number of years
ago which I wear all the time. It is 36 inches long, has magnetic beads and
crystals and looks great wrapped around the wrist or as an ankle
bracelet..could also be a necklace, especially a nice choker that has layers
wrapped around the neck.
But, the bracelets and necklaces I am making will have silver lobster claw
closures on them. I am making 100 bracelets as soon as the beads arrive.
That should keep me occupied for a few days, right? I am making them this
way just because that is how I want them to be, no other reason. Some are
for men, and I don't think a man would prefer a wraparound one.
Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
www.lyndalambert.com