[Nfb-krafters-korner] All you beginner knitters

Laura White lewhite86 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 19:36:36 UTC 2010

Personally I love that men are knitters and crocheters as well.  I
know a man that used to come to my knitting circle that learned to
crochet during the second world war when he was a kid stuck in bed
with whooping cough.  I always thought it added to his character
instead of detracting from it as men of today seem to think.
To all my friends who are crafters and men keep it up!  Being able  to
create something useful is a valuable skill.

Laura