[Nfb-krafters-korner] Upcoming classes for Krafters Korner

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jul 29 18:26:26 UTC 2010

Hello every one,

I just want to get you anxious about some upcoming classes coming up in the
 next few months.

We will have an advanced knitting class showing you knitters how to
increase and decrease stitches.  Prerec: Beginners knitting class or know  how to
cast on, knit and purl [knit one row and purl one row].  This will  be in
August.

We will be having an advanced knitting class learning how to make some cozy
 slippers for everyone in August   You nheed to know how to knit and  purl,
increase stitches cast on and off.

September upcoming classes:

Making and using a life line in knitting.  Prereq: cast on and off,  Knit
and purl.
Beginning Nifty Knitter classes - learning how to make a hat.
Beginning Crochet Classes
Safety pin votive candle holder
Safety pin Halloween pin

October classes:
Safety pin Halloween Pin
Nifty Knitter Loom - Making a scarf
Afghan crochet beginners class

So watch for these classes to be posted to the list and then rush over and
sign up for the class you want.  Some of these classes kits will be
available to purchase from the instructors.  So please watch for the  listings and
information so you will be able to get your supplies in time.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)