[Nfb-krafters-korner] life line needle?

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Fri Jul 30 12:36:16 UTC 2010

That is true, Dixie. I love learning new ways of doing things, too. Knitting
is one of the passions of my life, since childhood.

I cannot wait to take a class with "yinz"(that is Western PA slang). I want
to learn how to do the "life  line" or whatever it is called, I forget. Can
someone tell me where I would get the right circular needle for that class?
I forget what we will need, but I am thinking it is an Addi 000???? Is that
right? And, if so, do you have any ideas where I can buy it on line?
Lynda Lambert