[Nfb-krafters-korner] Cindy Z. duck tape project

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 30 15:32:39 UTC 2010

For some reason, When Cindy Z sends a message to the list I am not getting
it.  I only get her responses to other messages.  For example, I never saw
the beginning message of this thread.  What was the first message about Duct
tape projects?

Thanks!

Dixie

ISAIAH 54: 17 no weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue
which rises against you in judgment you shall condemn. This is the heritage
of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is from Me," says the
LORD.