[Nfb-krafters-korner] This Small World

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sat Jul 31 14:02:12 UTC 2010

Methinks sometimes the ways of God are not so mysterious! You filed
handicrafts class, and I was not permitted to take art throughout high
school...you had to pass a "drawing" test, and I apparently did not draw the
stupid pile of football gear well enough to be allowed into the art club.
God does have a tremendous sense of humor I think.
Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
www.lyndalambert.com