[Nfb-krafters-korner] Congratulations!

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 31 15:29:26 UTC 2010

Lynda,

Congratulations!  You go girl!

Thank you God for this wonderful blessing in Lynda's life!

Dixie

ISAIAH 57: 15 For thus says the High and Lofty One Who inhabits eternity,
whose name is Holy:
"I dwell in the high and holy place, with him who has a contrite and humble
spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the
contrite ones.