[Nfb-krafters-korner] This Small World

Sahar Husseini sahar at inebraska.com
Sat Jul 31 18:50:07 UTC 2010

Oh, Linda, that's absolutely awesome, awesome!  Congratulations!!!

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, Please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan