[Nfb-krafters-korner] Military Helmet Liners

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jun 1 15:59:48 UTC 2010

Terry,

if you got Cascade it is not already in a pull ball.  It is a  skein/hank .
 I am sorry as I thought Webs automatically puts the skeins  into the ball
winder for people.  They did that when I was up there.

Terry

You need to do like what Eileen said, but please once you have gotten it in
 a circle put one hand on each side and pick up the hank.  Then place it
over the back of a chair.  now you can feel for the tied hank holding
strands.  These are tied in a knot.   You can find the ends that  are part of the
hank by feeling them.  They are a little twisted and you  can feel them
going up the side of the hank.  Most of the time these are  not tied in a knot.
They are easily slipped apart by pulling on the both  cut ends.

Joyce