[Nfb-krafters-korner] yarn

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Jun 2 12:09:49 UTC 2010

I unwrapped the yarn, last night and it was in a long loop and kind of felt like a brade. I did fine for a while, but the ends kept getting tangled.
The yarn is a mess near the end.  they tied the 2 ends together, so I had it unraveling from both ends.  I finally made a ball at each end.  not much left to go.  Any ideas of what to do with the other end so it will not unravel and get tangled with the original piece?
I sure am not looking forward to having to do this again.  Can someone describe the yarn winder and how much it is.  If I was sure I could tackle this project, I might look into one, but I looked at the patern and it sounds rather hard, to me.

Any advice about carying craft supplies, such as needles on a plane?

Terry

Theresa L. Powers (Terry)
Grants Clerk
Tobacco Control Research Branch